Copy a Disc
CyberLink PowerProducer allows you to make an exact copy of a disc of any format. However, you must copy the disc onto another disc of the same format. (You cannot, for example, copy a CD onto a DVD.)
To copy a disc, do this:
- Start CyberLink PowerProducer.
- Insert your source disc into your drive.
- Insert your target disc into your burning drive.
Note: If you use the same drive to copy discs, you must first set a disc image directory so CyberLink PowerProducer can copy the disc contents to your hard drive during the copy function.
- Select the burning options you want:
- Select a recording speed.
- Enter the number of copies you want to make.
- Keep the
Enable buffer underrun protection option checked in order to avoid errors during copy.
On the fly option burns directly to disc without the intermediary step of first burning to your hard drive. Use this option if you have two disc drives.
- Check the
Create disc image option when using one disc drive for the copy function.
Start to begin. CyberLink PowerProducer displays the real-time progress of the task.