With CyberLink PowerProducer you can capture video (including the audio) from:
- a DV camcorder
- an HDV camcorder
- a TV
- a PC webcam
- a VCR
To begin capturing video, do this:
Video under the
Capture function on the Content window.
- In the window that opens, select the source you want to capture from the drop-down list.
Note: Make sure that your DV or HDV camcorder is turned on and set to VCR mode in order for it to be detected by CyberLink PowerProducer.
- Locate the content you want to capture, in one of the following ways:
- when capturing from an HDV or DV camcorder, you can use the playback controls under the Preview window.
- when capturing from a TV, use the buttons to select the channel you want to capture video from.
- If required, select
Auto-recording duration and then enter the length of the video you want CyberLink PowerProducer to capture.
- Click to begin capture.
- Click to end the capture when you have captured the video you want. If you selected Auto-recording duration, CyberLink PowerProducer will stop capturing automatically once the duration has been reached.
Note: Non-realtime capture continues capturing and processing after the video has finished playing in order to ensure that no frames are dropped during capture.