Customize Your Disc Menu
CyberLink PowerProducer lets you perform the following customizations to your main menu page.
Add Custom Menu Background
You can add your own photo or thumbnail from a video as a background image to use for your disc menu.
To add a custom background image as your disc menu, do this:
- Within the Customize Menu window, click
- Click and select the image or video you want to use.
- Click on the
Open button. The image you select is added to the
Custom Menus category in the drop-down menu.
- Click to close the Customize Menu window.
Specify the Number of Thumbnail Buttons Per Menu Page
To specify the number of thumbnail buttons that will be displayed on each menu page, do this:
- Within the Customize Menu page, click
Thumbnails Per Page.
- Select the number of thumbnail buttons by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Click to close the customization window and apply your changes.
Modify Menu Text
To modify the title text that appears on the menu page, double-click it, then enter the new text.
To change the font properties of text that appears on the menu page, click the text, then click . In the dialog box that opens, change the font properties, text color, add a shadow or border, and then click
Set Background Music
Some menu templates have default background music, but you can use your own music if you prefer.
To add background music to your menu, do this:
- Click . The Background Music dialog box opens.
- Click to open an audio track. You may edit the audio file here or click to add it to the video clip you have selected. The following options are available, if desired:
- Select a fade in/out option.
- Select to repeat the audio track until the video clip ends.
- Trim the audio file using the sliders on the trim bar.
- Adjust the volume.
OK. The audio track appears in the Background music box.
Set a First Play Video Clip
A clip designated as first play is the initial sequence that plays as soon as a disc is inserted into a disc player, and before the menu page appears. In a professional production first play typically consists of a copyright notice or warning. However, you may prefer to use a personal introduction or other video clip instead.
To set a clip as first play, click and open the file that you want. Click to remove the file set as first play. Click to preview the first play.