Selecting a Video Format
The first step in producing a movie disc is selecting the video format of the disc you want to create.
To begin producing a movie disc, do this:
- Open CyberLink PowerProducer.
Produce Movie Disc.
- Select the video format you want to use:
- Video CD: to create a lower-quality video or a slideshow.
- DVD: to create a longer, high-quality video.
- Blu-ray Disc: to create a high-quality high definition video that will play back on a Blu-ray Disc player.
- AVCHD: to create a high-quality high definition video that uses the MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) video codec.
Note: The creation of Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD media is optional and only available in some versions of CyberLink PowerProducer. If you insert an AVCHD disc into a disc player that doesn’t support AVCHD, you may have difficulty getting it out of the player or you may damage the disc.
- Set your other options as necessary:
- Specific video recording format: select a specific video recording format.
- Disc capacity: select the capacity of the disc you are using.
- TV Aspect Ratio: select the TV aspect ratio for your disc.
Next to continue.