Burn Video Right to Disc
You can use CyberLink PowerProducer to perform the following Right-to-Disc tasks:
- Burn video from a DV camcorder directly to a DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- Burner video from an HDV camcorder directly to a Blu-ray Disc.
- Burn video from TV directly to DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
- Burn video from a PC webcam directly to DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
- Burn video from a VCR directly to a DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
The steps to perform each of these functions are extremely similar. Just the configuration of the settings are slightly different.
To burn video directly to disc, do this:
- Start CyberLink PowerProducer.
- Insert your target disc and ensure the correct drive is selected.
- Select a recording speed in the
Maximum speed drop-down list.
- Select the target disc format from the drop-down and then click
- From the
Recording from drop-down list, select the source you want to record from.
Note: Make sure that your DV or HDV camcorder is turned on and set to VCR/Camera mode in order for it to be detected by CyberLink PowerProducer.
- If required, click to configure your device.
- If required, set the configuration items.
- If required, click on the Settings tab to display and set the disc and video settings.
Note: Click the on the Settings tab to make a custom menu for your disc. See Creating Disc Menus for more information.
Record to begin burning. CyberLink PowerProducer displays the real-time progress of the task.
Note: The burning process may take at least a few minutes, depending on the length of your video.
You may preview the video you have burned by using the controls in the Preview window.